Special Requests for items for use in the Christmas Eve Service:
Heather is in need of the following items for the Christmas Eve Service:
– White Christmas Tree lights (I know we have a bunch all ready, but we can never have too many)
– Battery operated tea light and small candles
– A large Creche/manger scene (one that will fit on the Communion Table and be able to be seen by the congregation).
– I would like to have the following elements in the creche: Mary, Joseph, Baby, Shepherds, Wise Man/Men, Donkey, Cow, Sheep, Dove, and a Camel (and any “other” animals the children want to addÂ *dogs, cats, lions, tigers and even bears*)- If your creche doesn’t have all these elements, we can supplement with stuffed animals.
– People to help bring above elements to the creche during the service (thank you to those that have already volunteered)
– Canned goods to donate to the food bank (but that doesn’t need to be brought until Christmas Eve)
Bring the items to the church at anytime by Sunday, December 18. Â Please make sure your name is on anything you bring, because I won’t remember who brought what (especially lights and candles)
I will be setting up for the service on Friday, December 23 at 10am – anyone that can come help will be greatly appreciated and put to work.
Thank you in advance to help make this service possible.